Business Analyst Intern
- You will be working closely with the CEO to set up strategies for best sales practices and KPIs
- You will monitor and analyze the digital health market and make recommendations to drive our business
- You will design workflows to optimize our efforts
- You will brainstorm with our product team to ensure we meet the expectations of the end-users
- You will have plenty of presentation opportunities with the entire team
- You are currently pursuing Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Maths or an equivalent degree
- You have outstanding analytical skills and you are very detail-oriented
- You have excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- You have a self-driven and reliable personality
- 3-6 Month full time internship that will have a great impact on your future career
- High level of responsibility and the possibility to contribute with your own ideas
- Multinational, easy-going colleagues and regular team events
- A cozy office in Berlin-Mitte
We work on things that matter. Join our journey.
If you are interested in working with us, feel free to contact us at jobs[at]xbird.io.