Market Research Intern
- Brainstorm with the Design team to identify solutions that both support the needs of the customers and drives business
- Recruit different user groups for our UX studies
- Organise and conduct user interviews
- Document, analyze and present the research results in a compelling manner.
- You are enrolled at university doing Psychology, Social Sciences, HCI, Design, Business or other relevant degree
- You are a native German speaker with a good command of English
- You have exceptional communication and storytelling skills; confidence in inspiring teammates and talking to people via phone, email and face to face
- You pay high attention to detail, you are very organized and reliable
- If you are experienced in marketing or sales that is a plus, but if you are creative and hardworking we will get you on track
- 3-6 Month full time internship that will have a great impact on your future career
- A fantastic team that will welcome you from day one
- The opportunity:
- to contribute to the ultimate greater goal of saving lives
- to learn from serial entrepreneurs and experienced UX colleagues
- to shape the future of digital healthcare
- An amazing workplace where your contribution will be expected and valued
We work on things that matter. Join our journey.
If you are interested in working with us, feel free to contact us at jobs[at]xbird.io.