Location: Berlin, Start: Immediate
What will be your task?
When you join us, you will be working on our data processing infrastructure. You will implement solutions that reliably handle massive streams of data, use the latest algorithms to continuously analyze that data, and provide meaningful insights to patients and doctors.
- You will set up processes, tools, and infrastructure.
- You will implement, test, and launch backend services and APIs.
- You will monitor and maintain our backend infrastructure.
- You will deliver high-performance, reliable, scalable, and secure code.
- You will work closely with our data gathering and machine learning teams.
What is your skill set?
- You have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with a bias towards action.
- You have demonstrated capability to build and maintain large backend services.
- You have experience with server and database administration.
- You have experience with deploying services to a cloud platform.
- You have experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- You enjoy working in a team and strive for continuous improvement.
- You have strong English communication skills to communicate effectively with the team.
- Preferably, you are proficient with Python.
- Preferably, you are interested in machine learning, maybe even have experience.
What do we offer?
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team.
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating, and inspiring environment.
- You will have a competitive salary with equity options.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to a great mission.
- You will get invaluable insights into the digital health industry.
We work on things that matter. Join our journey
If you are interested in working with us, feel free to contact us at jobs[at]xbird.io.